A Journey Out of Fear - Coming Soon!

There is always one horse that comes across your path - the biggest challenge... the most to gain and the fate of that horse resting on a knife-edge. I have met that horse! He came to us a scared little stallion, cowering in the corner of the stable and unable to even accept food from a human hand. Fearful of being ridden, fearful of being handled and most fearful of any crop, I was honoured to be given the challenge of unlocking a potential that I KNOW is hiding beneath all the fear.

So far this juorney has been everything I expected, AND MORE! The last three months have been the best, the worst, the most thrilling and the most frustrating of my horse career to date but the progress that is being made is thrilling and amazing and in the next few months I will be sharing this journey with you.

I am not sure where we are going to end but I do know that this little guy is going to be something special. I can't wait to share everything I have learned thus far with you all.

Watch this space!

No comments:

 
Powered by WebRing.